Thursday, March 17, 2011

having diary? trust in it? me? no more..

salam

well, some people need diary of course, to share things that cannot be shared with others, to be honest in it, to keep it remains when everything is forget, to have a best friend when nobody's there, and to make it precious when you believe.

in fact i did had, i used to believe that it was my best friend same as other girl or other boy or other people, and actually i still believe that it is a precious thing. yes i do.



but

I'm having a diary no more, trust it in no more, why? it's not because I've been betrayed, not as my diary was read and people laughing at me all the time, no, not like that.

*deep breath..no no, not gonna write it

i do respect people who have diary in their private things list, keep on writing..for me, planner is better.

-_-

hey, this blog can't be considered as diary although i used to call this as diary online. why? because this is public, and things in diary that i mentioned earlier is a private diary. OK.

No comments: