Saturday, October 16, 2010

passing the baton? no..

salam

doing blogwalking, i read entry posted by someone that i respect so..so here some copy paste and some mind speaking of mine..

she wrote:

"If we are in a heartbreak relay, I would like to pass on the baton. I really would like to pass it… but why I keep holding on to it is beyond me. If I can hold to it long enough until the cycle breaks then perhaps this curse will be broken too. Then everyone will have their time to heal, and everyone wins........................
Because there is so much warm and shining things in this world.... I won't frown or weep. And I have this baton for my keepsake, and that is the biggest win of all. "

me think:

and she's right..when everything was upside down..

if it is the baton, i would like to pass it, really do, but i guess by keeping the baton, then maybe other doesn't really need to have it, then the cycle breaks and we all win..and so she wrote..

if this is the pay by keeping the baton, i would like to buy it, and holding it, coz when every person i heart won, means everything for me, and that's all i pray for..

Allah, keep my hearties in Your way..

amin

No comments: